A deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking. This percentage can vary on case to case basis depending on the nature of services and the time left for the commencement of the services.
45 days before departure 100% of the payment has to be remitted to us.
We reserve the right to cancel services that are not fully paid on or before the final payment due date, in which case cancellation charges will apply. “Other Items” that are not part of our “land price” and will be billed as separate items on your invoice. Surcharges, port charges, taxes or fees that effect or increase prices, prior to the payment in full of your invoice, will be added to your invoice. While every effort is made to furnish pricing information as accurately as possible, we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors at any time, or to increase the trip price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, substantial currency fluctuations, park fee increases, change in government taxes, or fuel surcharges, or other reasons.
No Show / Early Departure / Cancellation Policy:
In case of cancellation of reservations and/or tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason(s) we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the intimation in writing and cancellation charges would be as below.
- If the reservation is cancelled 60 days prior to the date of arrival – 90% of the land tour cost will be refunded after deduction of the transaction charges (deduction of 10% towards file handling will be subject to minimum USD 200/- per person).
- If the reservation is cancelled 45 days prior to the date of arrival – 75% of the land tour cost will be refunded (after deduction of the transaction charges).
- If the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the date of arrival – 50% of the land tour cost will be refunded (after deduction of the transaction charges).
- If the reservation is cancelled 21 days prior to the date of arrival – 25% of the land tour cost will be refunded (after deduction of the transaction charges).
- If the cancellation is made at any later stage than the above stated period or in case of ‘No Show’- No Refund of the land tour cost is admissible.
During “Peak-Season,” which is defined by the density of tourist inflow in each region, and may vary from place to place and hotel to hotel, any particular hotel may implement a different cancellation policy. The travel agent is bound to follow the hotel specific cancellation policy and in case of variation from the above stated policy, the excess in cancellation charges will be borne by the client and not the travel agent. For example hotel chains like Taj Safaris (& Beyond), Diphlu River Lodge Kaziranga, etc need 25% non refundable/non adjustable advance payment at the time of making the reservation and balance 75% payment at least 45 days prior to travel date. In case of cancellation, there will be no refund. Similarly many hotels during Pushkar period which normally falls in late October-November of every year (specially Palace Hotels of Rajasthan owned/managed by Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces and Vilas properties, a brand owned by Oberoi Hotels) and most of the hotels during peak period (Dec 20-Jan 10) specially in Goa & Kerala confirm the booking with a clause of 100% non refundable advance payment, in all such cases the respective hotels clause will be over and above our terms and conditioned mentioned above.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement due to law & order situation or any other reason where company understands that tour in given circumstances can’t be continued, refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not take any guarantee to refund.
Modifications/Cancellations sent directly to the hotel will not be honored.
Refund policy towards internal (domestic) airfare supplement:
There will a flat charge of USD 50/- per person per sector towards any cancellation / modification / name change etc. There could be some exceptions like Agra-Varanasi flight on Air India, wherein Air India has flight number AI 406 for Agra-Khajuraho and AI 405 for Khajuraho-Varanasi. Even as same aircraft continues till Varanasi but technically they sell it as two different sectors. Similarly if someone is flying Bhuj to Cochin and ticket has been issued separately for sector Bhuj-Mumbai and Mumbai-Cochin, it will be considered as 2 sectors.
However, above cancellation policy will be applied only when we get at least 2 working days before scheduled date of travel to act on such cancellation/modification or else it will be considered as no show and no refund will be admissible in case. Refund will not be admissible for air ticket cancellation for trip which is already on and for some reason, guest is cancelling onward trip due to any reason whatsoever except when airlines is cancelling due to its own fault or any situation within the country, wherein we feel that we must cancel the trip for safely of the clients. In all such cases, whatever refund that we get from airlines, will be refunded back, which is usually 100%. This policy is based on present refund policy of various airlines and is subject to revision should there be change in airlines policy.
In case of international sectors like Delhi-Kathmandu, Delhi-Paro etc, specific airlines refund policy will be applicable subject to minimum service fee of USD 25/- per person per sector in addition to airlines’ cancellation charges.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Any refund against a payment received through a Credit Card, will be made on the same credit card only. Please note that the refund process may take 2 to 8 weeks due to banking procedures.
No deductions will be made for the refunds (except the transaction charges), which are made due to unavailability of services. If the services requested are unavailable during the requested period, we will offer similar alternatives well before the commencement of the services and if the client does not find the alternatives acceptable, the advance will be refunded. However, once the alternative service is accepted by the client, cancellation of the same will be subject to the above stated cancellation policy.
Tariffs & Taxes:
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, government taxes, fuel cost or guide charges, the same would be charged as extra.
Hotel Administration reserves all rights for revision in room tariffs until the actual check-in of the client. To confirm the reservation(s), the payment is made in advance based on currently applicable and published tariffs of the hotel. In an event of hike in room tariffs, by the hotel administration, the Travel Agent will not be liable for the additional supplement. The client is requested to note that under such rare but possible circumstances, the client will be liable to pay the additional supplement as demanded due to the revision in tariffs.
Travel Industry and Hotel Tariffs are subject to various Central and State Government Taxes and Levies. The tariffs quoted on “Tax Inclusive” basis generally include all applicable taxes and levies as on the date of quotation. In an event of change in the rate of Government Taxes and implementation of additional levies and/or taxes, the Travel Agent will not be liable for the additional taxes. The client is requested to note that under such rare but possible circumstances, the client will be liable to pay the additional taxes or levies as implemented.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The traveler hereof does hereby for himself / herself or his/her legal representative, replace and discharge IBN Tours Pvt. Ltd. Its subsidiary and affiliated corporations here after referred to as IBN with the same effect as its each & every one of them were herein specially designated. Their & each of their officers, agents and employees from any and all liability of property loss or damaged and/or from any and all damages resulting from death or personal injuries including loss of services, which he or she may sustain on account of arising out of or while engaged on any tour &, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance, use operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether or not due to its other negligence or otherwise and regardless of the cause. Further IBN shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of god, damagers, incidents of the sea, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, act of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemic, quarantines or any delay or change of itinerary including any extra expense which the holder may incur as a result of any or the foregoing causes.
2. It is understood that IBN & its associated agents act as agent only for all the services covered hereby and that all tickets coupons and service orders are furnished and issued subject in all other respects to the terms and conditions hereof and to those under which means of transportation or other service are supplied and that the passage contract in use by each carrier or operator. In accepting this coupon passenger agrees that IBN acts only as booking agent for the company/companies performing services and such assumed no liability of omissions or negligence of such company/companies.
3. IBN reserves the right, in its discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and or the right to change any space, reservation feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund but the extra cost, if any, shall be paid by the holder thereof.
4. IBN shall have the right to cancel this service order in case it deems the tour trip or passage. Impractical or for any other reason, upon refunding the value thereof, and the holder shall not have any or further claims against it by reason thereof.
5. Most of the hotels in India have standard check in time as 1400 hrs and check out time 1100 hrs. If your arrival or departure is before or after the check in/out timing, IBN will not be responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel and such charges are to be settled by the holder directly with the hotel.
Modification of Terms & Conditions:
We reserve the right to amend/modify the terms, conditions, and notices as suitable in the interest of the clients and the company; and to comply with the legal requirements governing the industry.
For any dispute, the Civil Court of New Delhi, India is to be acknowledged as the sole competent authority.