In case of cancellation of reservations and/or tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason(s) we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the intimation in writing and cancellation charges would be as below:
- » After confirm booking, if the tour is cancelled up to 45 days prior to the date of arrival – 75% of the tour cost will be refunded.
- » If the reservation is cancelled between 44-30 days prior to the date of arrival – 50% of the land tour cost will be refunded.
- » If the reservation is cancelled between 29-21 days prior to the date of arrival – 25% of the land tour cost will be refunded.
- » If the cancellation is made at any later stage than the above stated period or in case of ‘No Show’- No Refund of the land tour cost is admissible.
Additional Cancellation Charges Wherever Applicable:
» During “Peak-Season,” which is defined by the density of tourist inflow in each region and may vary from place to place and hotel to hotel, any particular hotel may implement a different cancellation policy. The travel agent is bound to follow the hotel specific cancellation policy and in case of variation from the above stated policy, the excess in cancellation charges will be borne by the client and not the travel agent. Hotel chains like Taj Safaris (& Beyond), most of the jungle lodges and some smaller boutique hotels require non-refundable/non-adjustable advance payment at the time of making the reservation (which may be anywhere between 25% to 100% in some case) and balance if any to be paid at least 45 days prior to travel date with a clause that in case of cancellation, there will be no refund. Similarly many hotels during Pushkar period which normally falls in late October-November of every year (specially Palace Hotels of Rajasthan owned/managed by Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces and Vilas properties, a brand owned by Oberoi Hotels) and most of the hotels during peak period (Dec 20-Jan 10) specially in Goa and Kerala confirm the booking with a clause of 100% non refundable advance payment, in all such cases the respective hotels clause will be over and above our terms and conditioned mentioned above.
» Cancellation of airline tickets that are issued here in India and have been included in the tour cost will be refunded based on the ticket’s restrictions/terms & conditions of airfare of specific carrier.
» All jungle safaris once booked are fully non-refundable, non-transferable and in case of trip cancellation, cost of the safaris will be in addition to cancellation charges (as applicable, depending upon the cancellation slab)
» In case you cancel the trip after commencement due to law & order situation or any other reason where company understands that tour in given circumstances can’t be continued, refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not take any guarantee to refund.
» Modifications/Cancellations sent directly to the hotel will not be honored.
Refund policy towards internal (domestic) airfare supplement:
» Most of the domestic flight tickets issued are non-refundable these days. Even if tickets are booked under refundable fare, that too are usually subject to a minimum cancellation fee of USD 50/- per ticket. We add a service charge of USD 10/- per ticket in addition to airlines cancellation/modification fee.
» However, the above cancellation policy will be applied only when we get at least 2 working days before scheduled date of travel to act on such cancellation/modification or else it will be considered as no show and no refund will be admissible in case.
» A refund will not be admissible for air ticket cancellation for trip which is already in progress and for some reason, guest is cancelling onward trip due to any reason whatsoever except when airlines is cancelling due to its own fault or any situation within the country, wherein we feel that we must cancel the trip for safely of the clients. In all such cases, whatever refund that we get from airlines, will be refunded back, which is usually 100%. This policy is based on present refund policy of various airlines and is subject to revision should there be change in airlines policy.
» In case of international sectors like Delhi-Kathmandu, Delhi-Paro etc, specific airlines refund policy will be applicable subject to minimum service fee of USD 50/- per person per sector in addition to airlines’ cancellation charges.
» With regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Any refund against a payment received through a Credit Card, will be made on the same credit card only. Please note that the refund process may take 2 to 8 weeks due to banking procedures.
» No deductions will be made for the refunds (except the transaction charges), which are made due to unavailability of services. If the services requested are unavailable during the requested period, we will offer similar alternatives well before the commencement of the services and if the client does not find the alternatives acceptable, the advance will be refunded. However, once the alternative service is accepted by the client, cancellation of the same will be subject to the above stated cancellation policy.
Tariffs & Taxes:
» Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, national park safari fee, government taxes, fuel cost or guide charges, the same would be charged as extra.
» Hotel Administration reserves all rights for revision in room tariffs until the actual check-in of the client. To confirm the reservation(s), the payment is made in advance based on currently applicable and published tariffs of the hotel. In an event of hike in room tariffs, by the hotel administration, the Travel Agent will not be liable for the additional supplement. The client is requested to note that under such rare but possible circumstances, the client will be liable to pay the additional supplement as demanded due to the revision in tariffs.
» Travel Industry and Hotel Tariffs are subject to various Central and State Government Taxes and Levies. The tariffs quoted on “Tax Inclusive” basis generally include all applicable taxes and levies as on the date of quotation. In an event of change in the rate of Government Taxes and implementation of additional levies and/or taxes, the Travel Agent will not be liable for the additional taxes. The client is requested to note that under such rare but possible circumstances, the client will be liable to pay the additional taxes or levies as implemented.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The traveler hereof does hereby for himself / herself or his/her legal representative, replace and discharge IBN Tours Pvt. Ltd.
Its subsidiary and affiliated corporations here after referred to as IBN TOURS
with the same effect as its each & every one of them were herein specially designated. Their & each of their officers, agents and employees from any and all liability of property loss or damaged and/or from any and all damages resulting from death or personal injuries including loss of services, which he or she may sustain on account of arising out of or while engaged on any tour &, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance, use operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether or not due to its other negligence or otherwise and regardless of the cause. Further IBN TOURS
shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of God, damages, incidents of the sea, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, act of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemic, quarantines or any delay or change of itinerary including any extra expense which the holder may incur as a result of any or the foregoing causes.
2. It is understood that IBN TOURS & its associated agents act as agent only for all the services covered hereby and that all tickets coupons and service orders are furnished and issued subject in all other respects to the terms and conditions hereof and to those under which means of transportation or other service are supplied and that the passage contract in use by each carrier or operator. In accepting this coupon passenger agrees that IBN TOURS acts only as booking agent for the company/companies performing services and such assumed no liability of omissions or negligence of such company/companies.
3. IBN TOURS reserves the right, in its discretion to alter or omit any part of the itinerary and or the right to change any space, reservation feature of means of conveyance without notice and for any reason whatsoever without making any rebate, allowance or refund but the extra cost, if any, shall be paid by the holder thereof.
4. IBN TOURS shall have the right to cancel this service order in case it deems the tour trip or passage. Impractical or for any other reason, upon refunding the value thereof, and the holder shall not have any or further claims against it by reason thereof.
5. Most of the hotels in India have standard check in time as 1400 hrs and check out time 1100 hrs. If your arrival or departure is before or after the check in/out timing, IBN TOURS will not be responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel and such charges are to be settled by the holder directly with the hotel.
Modification of Terms & Conditions:
IBN Tours Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to amend/modify the terms, conditions, and notices as suitable in the interest of the clients and the company; and to comply with the legal requirements governing the industry.
» IBN Tours Pvt Ltd is registered under Indian Company Act 2013 with CIN No. U63031DL2014PTC268856 and GSTIN No. 07AADCI5804J1ZK.
» We are recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as Inbound Tour Operator and also a member of IATO (Indian Association of Tour Operators).
» For any dispute, the Civil Court of New Delhi, India is to be acknowledged as the sole competent authority.